Did You Know?
1. With her partners, Dianne Savelli, Director of Savelli Dance, has been a three-time winner of the coveted People's Choice Award for the Dancing Under the Stars Benefit.
2. Tap dance instructor and Professional Choreographer Sarah Savelli was selected as one of 15 finalists in this year's Capezio ACE Awards for Choreographic Excellence!
3. To date, Savelli Dance and Martial Arts has raised over $75,000 for Project Hope for the Homeless. Kudos to all the dancers and their families who have helped to make this happen.
4. With our latest expansion, Savelli Dance and Martial Arts boasts five spacious studios! Take our virtual tour!
1. Did you know that the studio in conjunction with our oldest performance group girls hosts birthday parties? Choose your date and let us do the work! Call us for details.
2. Did you know that each and every hour of class you take after the first one is only $6.00 a week?
3. We are very proud of our alumni who have gone on to professional performance careers. For students who are not interested in performing, but are interested in a career or even a part-time job teaching, we have an assistant program that gives all the training they need to become terrific, well-paid teachers at our studio as well as other studios in the area. This wonderful opportunity is provided free of charge to all qualified students who are interested.
4. Did you know that we hold FREE monthly ballerina tea parties for new preschool and kindergarten students who are interested in trying class?
5. Did you know we host an annual Cleveland Tap Intensive?